Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. You should consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. You must review the customer account agreement and risk disclosure prior to establishing an account. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. Investors could lose more than their initial investment. Past results are not necessarily indicative of futures results. The risk of loss in trading futures or options can be substantial, carefully consider the inherent risks of such an investment in light of your financial condition. Information contained, viewed, sent or attached is considered a solicitation for business.
Icon Alternatives is committed to safeguarding the personal information that you provide us. This Privacy Statement describes how we handle and protect personal information we collect about individuals, such as you, who apply for or receive our products and services. The provisions of this notice apply to former customers as well as our current customers.
science gcse coursework examples
dissertation review article
thesis on communication
example of expository essays
essay about using internet
l arginine et cialis
a stillness at appomattox analysis essay
carolina marcialis anni
long term affects of lamictal
go to site
cialis kde koupit
picture of flagyl
resume help in san antonio
writer helper for college homework
good essay titles about leadership
go to site
essay illegal immigration
essay on corruption pdf
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
When you apply for or maintain an account with Icon, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. The personal information we collect about you includes:
- information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, assets, and income.
- information about your transactions with us.
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with Icon
- information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with Icon.
How We Protect Personal Information
We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service your account, and help you accomplish your financial objectives, such as providing you with a broad range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
In order to support the financial products and services we provide to you, we may share the personal information described above with third-party service providers and joint marketers not affiliated with us, including:
- financial service institutions (e.g., advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor.
- companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.
- compliance and legal firms that assist Icon Alternatives in complying with regulatory requirements.
- these companies acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential. Icon Alternatives obtains assurance that the companies maintain privacy statements of their own.